A downloadable game for Windows
Gravity Pong is a local multiplayer game for up to four players to play each other in an interesting twist on the classic gameplay of pong. Using gravity, you can tether the ball around your paddle to score goals against your opponent. However, the paddles (you and your opponent) are affected by gravity, so you'll need to hop around to block the ball!
Xbox 360 controllers are the only controllers that support haptic feedback at the moment, but many different gamepads are supported, including the Sony Dual Shock 4 gamepad and Steam controller. New: The Nintendo Joy-Cons are also supported now!
(Xbox 360 Controller) CONTROLS:
- Left stick to move
- A to jump, press again in the air to double jump (hold to float)
- Left bumper or trigger to tether the ball to you
- Right bumper or trigger to kick the ball away from you
- Holding kick will allow you to charge up your kick to send the ball flying towards the goal!
- Use the dpad during the practice mode before a match to switch colors.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.